Chew Valley Sixth Form and How to Apply
Why Chew Valley Sixth Form?
THE STRONG RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN STUDENTS AND THEIR TEACHERS ARE UNDERPINNED BY HIGH LEVELS OF MUTUAL RESPECT.
TEACHING IN THE SIXTH FORM IS OUTSTANDING.
Graded OUTSTANDING by Ofsted, 2015
We have a long history of success. Our students do extremely well in their examinations and go on to glittering careers at university and beyond. In May 2015 the Sixth Form was recognised as 'outstanding' by Ofsted, for the third time in a row. Every year our students achieve entry to the most prestigious universities in the UK including Oxford and Cambridge.
Our success boils down to a number of factors:
- Excellent teaching and preparation for examinations.
- First class tutoring and mentoring to provide support and encouragement.
- Outstanding extra-curricular opportunities and experiences.
- Careful and thorough tuition in the University Applications processes, including interview preparation and practice.
- Small teaching group sizes enabling more one-to-one support.
- Fantastic facilities in our Sixth Form Centre.
What do Chew Valley Sixth Formers say?
Our sixth formers are convinced they made the right decision in joining the sixth form. Their comments can be heard throughout this prospectus. Their voice is heard in the school at large through the Sixth Form Council. Most importantly, they are making their mark through engagement in the school and wider community, through constructive social events and, when they leave us, in the impact they make at university and in their future careers. In every walk of life, there are former Chew Valley Sixth Formers making an outstanding contribution to the success of our country.
We hope that, like them, you will choose to be a part of Chew Valley Sixth Form. Come and join us!
STUDENTS MAKE VERY GOOD PROGRESS IN A BROAD RANGE OF SUBJECTS TO SECURE THE GRADES THEY NEED FOR LIFE BEYOND SCHOOL.
Ofsted Report May 2015
External Applicants - How to apply
Please complete the Application Form below:
Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org