For any queries regarding examinations, please email email@example.com
External examinations are subject to strict regulations. Please read the guidance in our Exams Booklet.
The Public Health team in B&NES have put together a handy information and advice list on exam stress for parents and carers Click to download PDF
The school is only expected to keep past exam certificates until a year after their issue. Certificates for last year's Year 11 students can only be collected in person unless the collector brings a letter of authority from the certificate holder. If you have lost your certificates, you will need to contact the examination boards and the document below may help you to do this:
Follow this link for information about Reports and Monitoring.
Candidates' attention is also drawn to the following official notices from the Joint Council for Qualifications (links are clickable):
- Information for candidates: coursework assessment
- Information for candidates: written examinations
- Information for candidates: privacy statement
- Information for candidates: social media
- Information for candidates: non-examination assessment
- Information for candidates: use of mobile phones
- Information for candidates: on screen tests
- General warning for candidates
- JCQ Delivery of GCSE Computer Science Task 2019