Chew Valley School News
- Lenny Montague shines again for Languages
- Performing Arts Awards Evening
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Year 11 Prom Photos - How to Buy!
- Breaking Good? A-Level Chemists at the University of Bristol
- School Sports Day - Records to be broken!
Junior ICT Technician
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior ICT Support Technician has arisen at Chew Valley School. The successful candidate will provide first line support to staff and pupils both face to face and remotely. You will be the first port of call for technical problems and will record incidents on our electronic helpdesk, referring cases to the Network Manager when required. In-house Training will be provided on bespoke systems but basic technical skills with Microsoft Windows and hardware is essential.
Pay: B&NES Grade Q
Hours: 32.5 hours All Year Round
Duration of contract: 12 months from 01 August 2010
Deadline for applications: Monday 17th May
If you have any questions about the role please email our Network Manager Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.