Pages in this section
Chew Valley School News
- Year 7 Humanities Trip to Wells
- Y9 DNA Performance
- Y7 - Midsummer Night's Dream
- Chew Valley students reach national final in bid to help F1 drivers beat the competition
- Using art to explore religion and the media
- Gromit is unleashed!
Students choose from a wide range of options to personalise their own curriculum at Key Stage 4. More details of this process, and the curriculum on offer, can be found on our Options page and in our Options Booklet.
The curriculum in the sixth form was again praised by Ofsted as "excellent" and contributed to the overall Outstanding rating for post-16 provision. Details can be found in the Sixth Form Prospectus.
At Key Stage 3 a broad and balanced curriculum is followed by all learners. Details of individual subject programmes can be found by clicking the links below:
- PSHRE (Personal, social, health and religious education)*
*There is an annual parents' information evening to explain our approach to sex education within the PSHRE curriculum. You can view the presentation from the 2012 meeting here.