Pages in this section
Chew Valley School News
- Chew Valley's Gromit - the Winner!
- Year 7 Reading Challenge - update!
- Competition Choir Auditions
- Parents' Survey 2013
- Chew Valley Students Judge Book Awards
- Stonewall celebrate our work on diversity
Community Space for Hire
If you are looking for a space to host a meeting, conference, community event or function then Chew Valley School is an ideal venue. Set within the beautiful Chew Valley the venue has fantastic views across the Lake and is easily accessible from both Bristol and Bath.
Our prices start from £16.40* for hourly rental and the rooms include our new Community Building, a recording studio, recital room, computer suite and various classrooms.
Why not visit the school and see the space available for hire? We’d happily show you around and answer any questions. Please contact Mark Farley or call 01275 332272 for further information.
What does Chew Valley School offer?
· A view of the lake and peaceful surroundings
· A large car park
· Impressive outdoor grounds
· Excellent arts facilities based on our specialist arts college status
· Wonderful access to the whole of the Chew Valley
Letting Charges download here
Application Form download here
*Minimum hire periods (including arrival, set up and departure of hirer & equipment) will apply, please ask for details.